Expressions of Interest – Digital Marketing & Office Admin Coordinator
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 3 April 2018
Temporary contract position, parental leave cover
Community Arts Network (CAN) is seeking expressions of interest from digital marketing professionals who are interested in working with an organisation with a vision towards a just, diverse and resilient society. At CAN, we know arts transforms communities.
Sharing in this belief, the successful candidate will join a motivated and fun team, who work collectively towards a common purpose. CAN brings artists, creatives and diverse communities together to share stories, learn from each other and make inspiring art.
· Maintain a dynamic digital presence for CAN and contribute to the effective marketing of the organisation
· Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the office and contribute to systems improvement
· Support project and finance administration as required
Excellent web management skills (WordPress), Adobe suite proficiency, social media experience across all platforms, media analytic capacity, Mailchimp or similar, strong Microsoft suite experience in particular Word formatting and Excel, database management, office administration skills.
Where King St Arts Centre, Cnr Murray and King St, Perth.
When 30 hrs week Mon – Fri (can be flexible).
How much Pro rata for 30 hrs based on a full time annual wage $50,000 – 58,000 p/a
Interested applicants should provide:
- A one page EOI outlinine
- Relevant skills and experience
- How your work history and personal approach can contribute to CAN’s values
- A current CV
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted fore interview week commencing April 3 2008
Please send submission to email@example.com by 9am, Tuesday 3 April 2018.