Congratulations to the successful applicants from the March 2016 round of the Catalyst Community Arts Fund.
Nine projects were funded, covering a variety of art forms, including sculpture, dance, performance, puppetry, wearable-art, multi-media, writing and visual arts.
Most of the projects will take place in regional Western Australia.
Here are the successful projects:
- Art of Empowerment – Victoria Park Centre for the Arts
- Wickepin Sculpture Project – Shire of Wickepin
- Living Testament – Denmark Arts
- As We Are Workshops – Nulsen Disability Services/As We Are
- Wearable Ag Art @ The Festival – Dardanup Bull and Barrell Festival inc
- Esperance Nyungar Puppet Project – Esperance Community Arts
- Mixi Mural Project – Milligan Community Learning and Resource Centre, Bunbury
- Culture on the Canvas – Budadee Foundation – National Trust
- Community Art Workshops for ‘Walk With Us’ – ‘Remembering Them’ ANZAC project – Shire of York.
The next round of Catalyst funding closes 30 September 2016, for projects starting after January 2017.
For more information about Catalyst head to our website.
Coolbellup On the Verge – Catalyst funded project 2015