CAN would like to invite you to be a part of a vibrant, progressive community arts and cultural development network.
Become a member and join the CAN family.
Community Arts Network is a sector leader for community arts and cultural development (CACD) in Western Australia.
So who should join?
Anyone with a passion for arts and cultural development including, but not limited to:
- Community Artists (across art forms) and Arts workers
- Community groups and organisations (arts organisations, community centres, multicultural groups, arts centres, community resource centres etc)
- Local government and other state or federal government agencies
Membership benefits include:
- Discounts on professional development sessions – 3 events per year
- Free entry to informal networking events – 4 events per year
- Free CAN publications, including the Dream Plan Do guide to community arts
- Connecting artists and organisations, referrals
- Online promotion of member events and activities where appropriate, through CAN e-news and social media platforms
- Organistaion voting rights
- Advocacy – CAN will continue to advocate for the CACD sector. Membership enables CAN to carry out important advocacy work