Expressions of Interest – Digital Marketing & Office Admin Coordinator
Closing date: 5pm Wednesday 12 June 2019
Community Arts Network (CAN) is seeking expressions of interest from persons who are interested in working with CAN in the role of Digital Marketing and Admin Coordinator. CAN creates positive social change through the arts, building inclusion and understanding between people. Our vision is to be a national arts leader working to achieve a just and inclusive Australia.
First Peoples First – All our work is underpinned by this principle. CAN supports the ULURU Statement from the Heart. Self-determination is at the heart of CAN’s work with all communities.
Respect – We believe in the inherent worth of all people and their right to be treated with dignity and honour.
Social Equity – We believe that creative expression should be accessible to all, as a vital part of being human.
Creativity – We use all forms of artistic and creative expression to inspire the sharing of stories and culture.
About the role
The Digital Marketing & Office Admin coordinator provides key support to marketing and administration to ensure the efficient running of the Perth office. This is a multi-dimensional position implementing agreed marketing strategies, supporting the smooth day-to-day operation of the office and contributing to systems improvement. The role also includes event and project support and some finance administration as required.
- Maintain, monitor and report on all CAN social media accounts in conjunction with CAN staff under the direction of the Marketing and Design Manager
- Support the Marketing and Design Manager to develop a strong web presence and engaging e-news
- Write engaging copy for marketing and communications usage
- Collate and file copies of CAN marketing including media coverage for reports and advocacy
- Manage production library (images, videos, captions, permission forms)
- Assist with production of graphics and image editing
- Assist with distribution of media and marketing material including media releases and project content
- Manage and maintain marketing and event contact lists for e-news, invitations and online distribution
- Other duties as directed by the Marketing and Design Manager
- Administration support for office and staff
- General day-to-day office requirements and maintenance
- Manage all general enquiries – email, web, mail, phone and in person
- Event assistance and set up
- Manage electronic and hard copy filing and archiving
- Other duties as directed by the Operations Manager
Where: King St Arts Centre, Cnr Murray and King St, Perth.
Hours: Part-time (30 hrs p/week)
Salary Range: $50,000 – $58,000 pa / pro rata
Submitting an application
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 12 June 2019.
Interested applicants should provide:
- A one page expression of interest outlining your relevant skills and experience and how your work history and personal approach can contribute to CAN’s values
- A current CV
Download the Job Description here Digital Marketing and Office Admin Position Description
For further information regarding the position, please call CAN on 08 9226 2422 and speak with Ben Wright (Operations Manager) or Jane Chambers (Marketing & Design Manager)
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews week commencing June 17 2019.
CAN values equal opportunity, fairness and enjoys a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people of all other cultural backgrounds.