Expressions of Interest
Marketing and Design Manager required
CAN Community Arts Network is seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced and qualified candidates to provide the effective management of CAN’s profile and branding.
This is a permanent, part-time position at 22.5 – 30 hours per week.
$64,000 – $70,000 pa/pro rata
Key accountabilities of the role:
- Oversee and develop CAN’s brand direction and management
- Manage sub-brands for consistent messaging and impact
- Liaise with General Managers and program staff to ensure brand, organisational and project alignment
- Lead and develop CAN’s online presence across web and social media platforms
- Provide direction and supervision for the Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Provide marketing schedules to balance competing priorities
- Develop materials and support for staff to ensure consistent application of brand across organisation – style guides, templates, staff training etc
- Analyse and evaluate marketing impact
We are looking for a self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual with outstanding organisational skills. You will require a track record in design and marketing with at least 5-10 years’ experience in the industry. It is essential that you demonstrate strong attention to detail and an eye for good design. You must be a team player and robust collaborator. You will need to demonstrate your capacity to manage competing priorities to achieve results within agreed timelines and budgets.
CAN maintains flexible work practices for staff (working remotely, job sharing and flexible hours) and most projects are delivered in regional communities. If you can demonstrate a capacity to initiate and maintain strong systems that accommodate such flexibility, you will be a compelling candidate.
All CAN workers require an appreciation of the arts, plus high level communication skills. CAN projects and activities engage people of Aboriginal and/or culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds so cross-cultural competence and understanding is also essential.
Proficiency in a language other than English is always an advantage.
In addition, the Marketing and Design Manager will require:
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud suite – specifically Acrobat, Indesign, illustrator & Photoshop knowledge. Mailchimp or similar EDM system, strong Microsoft suite experience in particular Word and Excel, database and contact list management, Eventbrite, survey monkey and WordPress experience. Social media experience across all platforms, media analytic capacity.
- Demonstrated capacity to move from concepts and ideas to implementation
CAN creates positive social change through the arts, building inclusion and understanding between people.
COMMUNITY + ARTS + NETWORK
Community = we connect deeply with communities to create art that builds on strengths, shares stories and inspires social change
Arts = we create outstanding art with artists and diverse communities that engages and impacts broader audiences
Network = we build sector knowledge, capacity and influence through reflective practice, professional development, partnerships and national advocacy
Interested applicants should provide:
A two page EOI outlining relevant skills and experience how your work history and personal approach aligns with this role and CAN’s values
A current CV
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews the week commencing 2 September 2019.
Please send submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday 30 August 2019.